- Cookies are used to allow us to collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which pages you viewed;
- A cookie is set if you register / log on and is considered necessary for the functioning of core elements of the website.
Cookies Used on this site:
- PHPSESSID - This cookie is set when you log-in or register via our online shop.
- Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel. This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. We are thus able to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes.
- Other cookies - Other cookies may be set depending on integration with 3rd party sites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. These cookies are out-with our control.
Measuring our visitors
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. Google sets a cookie to help measure what pages you view within our site, how you arrived here and some basic information about your computer. All of the information collected is completely anonymous - so we don’t know who you are, just that somebody has visited the site.
This information helps us understand what parts of our site are doing well and what parts could do with improvement.
You can learn more about Google Analytics or opt-out if you wish.
3rd party sites
From time-to-time, we integrate with 3rd party sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. These 3rd party sites often set a cookie to facilitate integration.
Online user services
In the process of logging on, registering or utilising our shop, a cookie is set. This cookie is considered core to the operation of these facilities. The cookie acts to remember your computer temporarily and will expire upon logging out or completing a transaction. The cookie helps to remember what you have added to your cart.
Learning more about cookies
To find out more about cookies, how to control and delete cookies, visit AboutCookies.org or Information Commissioner’s Office - Advice on cookies from the Information Commissioner’s Office.